Setting Up a Faith Situation: Arcing Power
Faith without prayer is possible. In fact, in Acts 3, Peter and John were going to pray, and healed a cripple on the way without praying for him. But prayer without faith is useless. Jesus said, “When you pray, believe” (Mark 11:24). Once we have believed, can we stop praying? Is it unbelief to pray again? No! The prayer of faith sets up a **faith-situation**, and you stay in it until the prayer is answered. “Pray without ceasing” (1Thessalonians 5:17), means “Don’t quit!” So please – do not quit. God bless you. (REINHARD BONNKE)
That is a great quote from brother Bonnke, but….
How Do We Set up A Faith-Situation?
Arcing power from one world to another requires a point… a coordinate… of contact from one world to the other.
I cannot tell you “how” to do this, and neither can anyone else on earth. Why? Because, it is a matter of the heart/gut/spirit and thus detailed how-to’s would actually take the faith out of it so I could tell you how I did something powerful and then you could do the same exact thing and it would not work because the Life/Faith/Essence was bleached out of it as soon as you moved off of my “how to”.
With that said, I can give you some principles.
Setting up faith situation is a matter of:
1) being thoroughly convinced God will hear and move.
2) feeling, with your heart, a way in to a situation and if you find none, sticking your neck out and and making one by ‘jumping off a cliff’, in that moment to see God be moved, and thus move.
3) being thoroughly convinced God will hear and move.
4) Making statements, movements, actions, thoughts that force faith into the moment. Something like: “this [fill in the blank] will happen in 4 days from right now, as the clouds cover your house and the winds are blowing at 12 mph!” Or, “I do not have any money sir, but I do have the Electric Power of God coursing through my veins and your life is about to be changed forever. LOOK AT ME and give me your hand because you are about to get healed!”
5) being thoroughly convinced God will hear and move
In the end, faith is a force and like all forces can be sensed and/or moved with.
But, relationship with God (living life keeping a clean conscience & lots of deep intimacy time with Him) is what gives your heart the ability to tap that force of faith!
Pillar 1, 2, and 3 combine to show one how to walk in this thing mentioned here. So, be encouraged because though formulas cannot be given, this path CAN be taught!
Be Encouraged Mighty Ones! There is a GOD living in YOU! …THE God, in fact!
Invest yourselves in becoming obsessed with this idea and all its facets, and transformation and empowerment will meet you in that place!
Emily Troy | Aug 30, 2017 at 10:27 am
You are truly a blessing from God to inspire the masses. Praise God he sent us a teacher!