Unveiled life is what all children of God have, through Christ – whether they fully walk in it or not. For those born again, it is a past-tense reality, currently being more fully discovered, that will eventually lead them into all the fullness of glory the scriptures promise and witnesses testify of.
‘Unveiled Life’ the ministry, is a work that is aimed at awaking His Ecclesia to the glorious riches they have in Christ and the potential they have through Christ who is their ‘cause of expectation’ (“hope”) of Glory. It is a work that is built around witnesses of such realities, thus our focus is not academic but practical – and, not founded on hearsay and study but on eye-witness and experience, in alignment with scriptural Truth. “Spirit and Truth”, truly.
TO THE BODY OF CHRIST:
Our mission is to be a significant part of the spearhead movement that will take equipping the Lord’s holy people to the next level – in the areas of Love of God, Dominion Power, and Functional Wisdom unto very effective evangelistic ability and intercessory intervention ability on personal, regional, national, and international levels. To put it shortly, we are equipping people who will literally change the course of history. While that may sound bombastic, it is actually just simple biblical truth.
TO THE LOST CULTURE:
Our mission is to demonstrate, model, and explain the Eternal Truths of the Father in such ways that many people who otherwise would not be effectively reached, will be reached now. We know what Jesus offers, all humanity wants though they do know yet know it. We also know that many Christians have not been very skilled at making this known so as to allow the Lost to see and enter.
He is the Vine, we are the branches so stay in Him and in Him, firmly - because this is source of all we must be and must do.
Loving the lost ones unto salvation and His holy sheep unto mature glorification with His eyes, heart, mind, and action.
An unwavering faith that makes things physically happen supernaturally thus bringing heaven into the earth, to His glory.
A wise fisherman catches much more than a short-sighted fisherman and knows how 'to defeat the mind to free the heart'.
Seeing the Great Context is strong light that brings power, safety, provision, as well as great evanglestic ability to the holder.
Spiritual dominion that subjugates the kingdoms of the earth unto His Divine Rule, via acts of supernatural intervention.
“In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which will never be destroyed, and that kingdom will not be left for another people; it will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, but it will itself endure forever.”
We seek to be in obedience to God as He has revealed himself through Scripture in all that we do. The following statement is a concise expression of our understanding of the core of Scriptural Christian belief. We believe:
1. The Bible: We believe the Scriptures are the Word of God, and the final authority for all matters of faith and practice (1 Thess. 2:13; 2 Tim. 3:16-17; 2 Pet. 1:20-21).
2. The Trinity: We believe God exists in three eternal persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit (John 14:1-36; Eph. 2:18).
3. Free Will: We believe God loves the lost and is not willing that any should perish but that all would repent and believe in Him (John 3:16; Col. 1:6, Lk. 13:34; 2 Pet. 3:9).
4. The New Birth: We believe our natural separation from God is due to selfish desires and pursuits. We believe that we must die to self in order to be, through the cross, raised to life in Christ’s desires and pursuits (Matt. 10:38-39; Rom. 2:5, 6:4; Gal. 6:14).
5. The Goodness of God: We do not believe God is the ultimate cause of pain, sickness, or problems; we believe He is the answer (Mk. 5:1-20; John 10:10, 14:14; 1 Pet. 5:7-9)
6. Jesus, the only way to Heaven: We believe salvation is by faith in Christ alone, and that apart from God, man is incapable of any good work (Is. 64:6; Acts 4:12; John 3:3; Eph. 2:8-9; 2 Tim. 3:15).
7. Increasing Sanctification: We believe in complete forgiveness and freedom from sin through the power of Jesus’ substitutionary death on the cross (Acts 10:43; 2 Cor. 5:21; Gal. 3:13; Eph. 2:13-17; Col. 1:19-21).
8. A Holy Life: We believe that those who are born again will turn away from sin and towards a life of godliness (1 Cor. 6:9-10; 2 Cor. 6:13-15; Gal. 5:16-26; 1 John 1:5-7).
9. Believers Baptism: We believe water baptism is for believers and should be administered as soon as possible after conversion (Mt. 28:19-20; Acts 8:36-38; 1 Pet. 3:21).
10. Holy Spirit Baptism: We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit as a divine empowerment to do the works of Christ (Acts 1:5; Rom. 12:6-8; 1 Cor. 12:4-31). And that those who have been baptized in the Holy Spirit are able speak in other tongues (1 Cor. 14:6-19).
11. The Judgment: We believe in a final Judgment where every deed of both the believing and unbelieving will be reviewed (John 5:28-29; Rom. 2:5-16; Rev. 20:11-15).
12. Heaven and Hell: We believe that those who are saved will have eternal fellowship with God in heaven, and that those who are lost will spend an eternity in hell; we believe heaven and hell are both literal (Mt. 25:31-46; Lk. 16:19-31; John 17:2).
13 Saving the Lost: We believe the primary mission of the Church is to reach lost people. We believe that it is the duty of Christian leaders to support taking the gospel to the ends of the earth. (Is. 45:22; Mt. 28:19-20, 2 Cor. 10:12-18; Rev. 14:6)
14. Servant Leadership: We commit to making leadership decisions in the best interest of those we lead, not our own interest. We refuse to ask people to lift burdens we ourselves would not carry. Instead, we lift burdens from others which they cannot carry. (Mt. 11:28-30; Lk. 11:46, 2 Cor. 11:9, Gal. 6:2)
15. Helping the Poor: We believe that it is our Christian responsibility to help the disadvantaged of society. (Is. 61:1; Mt. 11:4-5, Lk. 3:11)
16. Developing Spiritual Power: We are to operate in the supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit and actively develop them in the lives of all believers. (John 14:12; Mt. 10:8; Rom. 1:11; 1 Cor. 14:1-40)
17. The Pure Gospel: We believe unbelievers are drawn to God by a proclamation of the truth, not by cultural accommodation or “watering down” the gospel. (1 Tim. 4:1-2; 2 Tim. 4:1-5; 2 Pet. 2:1-3)
18. Intimacy in Worship: We believe that worship is a time with the Lord which should be marked by intimacy, reverence, and passion. (Mt. 2:11; Heb. 9:1-3; Rev. 19:1-6)